Monday, February 28, 2011

i'm back!

hello lovelies!
i am so sorry i have been M.I.A. i had the the craziest, most busiest [yet relaxing] week...
so, just to recap...
i got back from my cruise on friday morning, then i was so busy trying to do some final preping for my party. i had class that night and went to bed at the wee hours of the morning decorating and getting my house ready. on saturday morning, i had class [again! ugh!]. after class, i rushed home to finish getting my house ready and before i knew it, people were already arriving. i was very happy with the turn out and extremely thankful!!! 
but...my camera is dead, so i will post pics later on this week. 
on sunday, i was tricked into going to "winterjam," which is a volkswagen event and you get to see a lot of awesome looking vws, live music, and enjoy the great weather! although i was tricked into going to winterjam, my evening was committed to the oscars! this is my favorite award show and i never miss it. 
i enjoyed the fashion and did pretty well with my predictions. ;)
here are some of my faves: 

[scarlett johansson]

[mila kunis]
[michelle williams]

[sandra bullock]

[jennifer hudson]
[amy adams]

[camila alves & matthew mcconaughey]
[jesse eisenberg]




No comments:

Post a Comment