Sunday, May 15, 2011

[easily distracted]

as i sit here trying to get my self together for the 100th time, i can't. i am trying to finish up my business ethics midterm and i just can't seem to focus for more than one minute. i'm sitting on my bed with the computer on my lap and the book next to me. i read the question and the possible answers...i reach over for my book and start reading, but i don't remember what the question was about. so, i re-read the question....then, a thought comes to mind - [aaahh, facebook!...mustard&plum...twitter...] - so i click on my bookmarked link to facebook and find everything that is on my newsfeed so much MORE interesting than what i HAVE to finish before midnight tonight. i have been trying to do this since like eleven o' clock this morning.
I HAVE A PROBLEM! 
and i am sure i'm not the only one. i feel like a 13 year old kid...actually, i think i am worse than i was at the age of 13. thanks to facebook and everything that seems to be more interesting than school and is only a click away. [i hate you! lol]
how does anyone get anything done?!

since i can't focus for any more than ONE minute...i decided to write about it. 
how can i get myself to finish? i may need some medication...it really is that bad! 
any suggestions? 
.....................................................................................................................................................................
in addition to facebook & twitter, i was also distracted by these pretty dresses:



okay, i am going to go back to what i HAVE to do...i will keep trying my hardest...and i hope not to fail the exam! =/

xoXoOx

1 comment:

  1. haha!! get to work, friend!

    i actually saw the first one on the top left in person while in SF and took a picture of it!

    talk to you soon! miss you.

    ReplyDelete