Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Paris Dream!

Hello Dears! It's been a while since I've been on here, but I wanted to stop by and share some pics from my recent trip to Paris. This is something that I've dreamt about since I was a young girl. My uncle used to fly to Paris all of the time and he would take the most beautiful pictures around the city and especially of the Eiffel Tower. It was then, that I remember falling in love with this place even before I stepped foot in France. I remember looking through his photographs in his studio and always talking to him about how I would love to visit Paris with him one day and just take pictures around the city together. Fortunately for me, I got to do that with him in NYC years ago before he went to be with the Lord, but we didn't get to make it to Paris together. This trip was so emotional for me in so many levels and it was the most amazing experience. I am so thankful for the opportunity and to even have those memories with my uncle, which made the experience that much more meaningful. During the next week or so, I will be posting lots of pics from our trip, which actually began in NYC for a few days. I will also share some tips that I learned while traveling abroad. All of those things you hear about the French are not true, well, at least it wasn't for us! Our friends, Yary & David, joined us on this magnificent experience and we just had the best time! Here are some of the pictures from the first day of our trip and the second to last day at the Eiffel Tower. If you follow my IG feed, I'm sure you've been seeing all of the pics I took with my iphone. I wanted to take everyone on that trip with us and make them feel like they were a part of it. Ultimately, the main goal of the over-posting on Instagram was to inspire everyone that wished to go to Paris or Europe one day. I hope my pictures have inspired those dreams to become reality! xo









No comments:

Post a Comment