Wednesday, September 21, 2011

chicago outfits

i didn't have much time to pack for chicago since it was so very last minute. i actually packed 15 minutes before i left for the airport, which i tend to ALWAYS do! =/ i really do try to pick out my outfits and not overpack, but it doesn't always work that way. although, i've managed to reduce my overpacking, i am bad at planning outfits. its almost like my mind doesn't work because i don't know how i am going to feel at the moment i am getting dressed. my mood changes my whole outfit and last minute outfits are usually the best ones! so, with 15 minutes left, i threw essential items that could potentially work together, a few accessories, toms, one pair of heels and one pair of flats. i also took something to warm me up just in case it got cold, but i obviously did not need it. -_- sometimes i don't even know what i pack, but that system works for me! what works for you when you're packing for a trip?! i'd love to know and maybe get some good pointers. =)

sooo, here's what i came up with while in chi-city! XOxOOxoO

vintage top: thrifted
skirt: thrifted & shortened
headband: LIxCREATIONS [me!]
shoes: f21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
top: tammy jo
skirt & shades: f21
shoes: toms
bag: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment