Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful

wow. it's thanksgiving already and i really don't understand how quickly this year rushed by. i still remember last year's thanksgiving and getting ready for our black friday adventures. now it's that time of year again and boy am i thankful! i have always learned to say thank you no matter the situation, how big or how small. being thankful to God everyday, is the way i was taught to live life. so, even though we do take on this one day every year to say thanks, we should actually do it every day. i have so much to be thankful for because God has truly blessed me in so many ways. i decided to do a little list of things i am thankful for. so, here it goes...
1. life
2. my family
3. my fiancé
4. his family
5. my friends [far & close]
6. my church
7. my job
8. a place to call home.
9. people that pray for me.
10. strength.
11. the gift of vision.
12. music and art.
13. giving me the ability to create, design and always get inspired.
14. the courage to push aside my fears and do what i have been called to do.
15. getting engaged and embarking on a new journey with the one that was set aside for me.
16. the desire to always progress and strive for excellence.
17. the amazing people that surround me.
18. the new relationships that i have built this year.
19. the new plans that God has for my life and my future-husband's life.
20. all the i love you's i hear each and everyday!

this list could go on forever because, honestly, i just can't thank God enough for the blessings He has poured upon my life. the list should be never ending, since there is always something new to be thankful for. sometimes we must look a little deeper in our lives, since at times we overlook the simple things that may be the most important! do you have list of things to be thankful for?

i wish you and your family an amazing thanksgiving and more blessings upon your lives!
enjoy your day....XOxxxoXOxo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment