Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Our Visit to Jardin du Luxembourg

Can you believe it is already the middle of November?! There are about seven weeks left this year and I can barely process that! 2014 was absolutely amazing and I'm focused on making the rest of this year count! I'll definitely be busy with my last 3 weddings of the year, but I'm totally looking forward to the holidays! As promised, I'll continue my posting spree with our last evening in Paris. We went to Jardin du Luxembourg for a little romantic photo shoot. This garden is breathtaking and it was so nice to see it filled with people. You would see kids playing, people reading, running, meeting up with friends, having a cup of coffee, studying, or even just relaxing alone or with others. It's like the place to go after work to just hang out. This should definitely be on your list to visit when in Paris. Unfortunately, we didn't get to spend that much time here, but it's definitely on our list when we go back. You can easily spend an entire day here. Our visit to this garden was short, but very enjoyable. Here is the first part of this wonderful day! I still dream about it and I just can't wait to be back to explore it....enjoy! xo
 [When Yary asked David to give her babies!...hahahaha!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment